At Nordic Calista Services, our people make our company. We value our employees and make every attempt to recognize them for a job well done, whether it’s a housekeeper in one of our camps going out of his/her way to make our guests feel at home, a motorman preventing a possible spill on the rig, or a driller devising an innovative way to identify and communicate hazards among his/her crew.
We use a variety of methods to raise awareness for above-and-beyond performers:
- Recognition for outstanding performance at meetings on the rigs and camps
- Opportunities to win peer awards, including safety behavior of the month
- Safety awards program to earn awards for hours worked without an incident, both at an individual and team-based level
- Service awards for years of service with the company
- Recognition in our company newsletter
- Safety award dinners at the rigsite recognizing team safety efforts
Nordic Calista Services realizes a pat on the back, a sincere thanks from the company and worker peers goes a long way in maintaining healthy, open-door communications with employees and third-party vendors, and fosters long-term relationships and a stable, productive workforce.